Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welp, not much has changed lately. I'm trying to get a new job since I can't stand retail anymore. It's not that I don't enjoy working where I do because I love the place, the managers and my coworkers. It's the customers..... Never before in my life did I imagine that there could be so many rude people and people that simply don't care about anyone else but themselves. I mean I've known that there are mean and cruel people... but I didn't think it was a majority of individuals out there. Never would I dream of a day where I would be walking around in a retail store to find literal crap on the floor.... I mean who does that!? How can someone just let their child run around in public and act like a cow by shitting everywhere and tearing things apart? Our society has gone downhill greatly... maybe when I become a nurse it would be a good idea to actually move to another country like England. Anyways now I'm trying to get a medical job... any job that is. I can't work week days though only nights and 12 hour shifts on weekends. I'm hoping this one medical place for mentally ill patients will hire me on the weekends for 3 12 hour shifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment