Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Future

I don't believe I've ever had a more boring month :P It seems everything has gone from one extreme to the next in such a short period of time. I can't wait for thanksgiving; my uncle who I haven't seen in about 10 years is going to be visiting. My dad however hates my uncle and is already planning to fight him.... can't we have at least ONE normal holiday especially with the fact that my entire family is losing money and this may very well be one of the last holidays we can celebrate with each other for a long time. School on the other hand is tough for me, I've never had such a difficult time. It's not really the school work or the tests but it's more the idea that I have to continuously sit here and stare into my future which is so uncertain. I hate uncertainty... it's almost like a unprecedented doom put upon mankind for his own suffering. I'm not sure what my future is going to be like and now that I've changed my career choice... again... no one really thinks I have what it takes to be something great. I hope one day I will make enough money to show to my family that I am great, intelligent and just like everyone else. It doesn't help that I don't have very motivating friends. Most of my friends are either getting art degrees or going into some half ass degree like automotive.... not that automotive is for dumb people or anything but it has nothing to do with my own interests and they will only be getting about a third (if even that) of the education I'm going to be receiving in my lifetime. I guess what I'm most afraid of is that my family is going to give up on me halfway through my education. I think it's funny how I seem to lose this blog and find it again every few months.... hopefully this time I can keep it updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment